Bills can be downloaded individually or in bulk. You can download the bills from the main Billing tab, the Bills subtab within a contact or matter, or by clicking the bill ID to view a bill.
- Go to the main Billing tab or the Bills subtab within a matter or contact.
- Optional: If you want to download multiple bills, check the box next to all the bills you want to download.
- Click the Send down arrow and select Download bill.
- Choose the output format.
- For users with Clio Payments enabled: Approved bills in PDF format will automatically include a QR code and secure payment link that clients can use to pay their bills online. You can turn off this feature by toggling off Payment link and QR code on bill. Learn more about this feature here.
- Click Download.
- Go to the bill.
- Click Download PDF or click the down arrow and select Download CSV.
Print generated bills
If you need to print bills that you previously generated, follow these directions:
- Go to Billing.
- Select the relevant bill status subtab. Click All to view all generated bills.
- Check the box next to the bills you want to print.
- Select down arrow next to Send and click Print.