Payment Refunds

Have more questions? Submit a request

Record refunds for overpayments

If you need to issue a refund for an overpayment that is not linked to a bill, you can do so from the matter’s page. Once a transaction is recorded, you can see the funds that are taken out in the bank account ledger.

  1. Go to the matter’s Transactions subtab.
  2. Click New transaction.
  3. Enter the refund amount as a negative number.
  4. Select the account that the funds will come out of and complete any other details.
  5. Click Record transaction.
  6. Optional: Select Accounts and click the bank account name to view the transaction that was refunded.


Need more help?

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful