The Law Community is Clio's online customer forum where legal professionals connect to get answers to questions and learn more about upcoming pilot programs. You can find tips for yourself and your law firm to be more successful, connect with others like you, and mobilize community members to improve the legal profession.
Get started in the Law Community by setting up your profile and introducing yourself to fellow Clio customers. Then, familiarize yourself with the six main categories of the community:
- Getting started in the community with instructions for new members.
- Getting started with Clio, including product onboarding resources for the newest members.
- News and announcements from across the community, company, and industry.
- Community forum
- Ask the Community: Ask a product-related question or start a conversation about product-specific workflows or use cases.
- Law practice discussion: Discuss anything and everything about starting, growing, and managing a successful law practice, including marketing, business development, client service, hiring and culture, workflows, and other technology.
- The "water cooler": Chat about your other passions, like TV shows, pop culture, sports, hobbies, and lawyer jokes.
- Product updates
- Learn more about what's new at Clio and get insight into product enhancements and improvements.
- Connect with other community members around shared interests, themes, and situations.
- Post questions in Q&A format, get points for the best solution, and highlight the answer for everyone to see.
- Start a conversation on anything you are curious about discussing or ask other members for their opinions.
Learn more about Clio's Law Community and how it can help you and your firm here.