Dropbox is one of the world’s most popular document storage applications. With Dropbox, you can securely upload and share files with clients and co-counsel from anywhere.
Note: Only an administrator can set up this integration.
Set up Dropbox in Clio
When you set up the Dropbox integration in Clio, a Clio folder will be created in your Dropbox account. Client and matter subfolders will be contained within the Clio folder.
Note: The initial sync between Clio and Dropbox can take up to 24 hours.
Important: Do not move or rename the Clio folder or any of its subfolders.
- Go to Settings > Documents > Document Sources.
- Click Configure Dropbox.
- Click Link Dropbox Account.
- Sign in to Dropbox and authorize the integration if you are prompted.
- Choose how you want your client matter folders to be created in Dropbox. You can create folders in Dropbox for your open matters, open and pending matter, or all matters.
- Click Save Changes when you are finished.
- Open the Start menu on your PC.
- Go to Settings > System > Apps & features.
- Select the app.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open Finder on your mac.
- Go to Applications.
- Drag the app to the Trash or right click the app and select Move to Trash.
- Go to Trash and click Empty.
- Click Empty Trash to confirm.
For further inquiries about Dropbox, contact their support.