Mailchimp’s marketing platform works around the clock as your personal marketer, helping you find your clients, grow your business, and get smarter as you go.
Set up Mailchimp in Clio
- Go to App Integrations.
- Search for Mailchimp.
- Click the MailChimp icon and then select Get started.
- Enter your MailChimp sign in credentials and wait for the integrations page to reload. Once done, follow the steps below to add a new email list in Clio Grow.
Add new email lists
Follow these steps to add a new email list in Mailchimp:
- From within Mailchimp, click Audience.
- Click Audience dashboard.
- Click the Current audience dropdown and choose View audiences.
- Click Create Audience.
- In the confirmation box, click Create Audience.
- Enter the details in the fields provided.
- Open the Start menu on your PC.
- Go to Settings > System > Apps & features.
- Select the app.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open Finder on your mac.
- Go to Applications.
- Drag the app to the Trash or right click the app and select Move to Trash.
- Go to Trash and click Empty.
- Click Empty Trash to confirm.
Contact Mailchimp support
For further inquiries about Mailchimp, contact their support.