Mailchimp’s marketing platform works around the clock as your personal marketer, helping you find your clients, grow your business, and get smarter as you go. With Clio Grow's integration with Mailchimp, you can sync your Clio Grow person and company contacts to custom audience lists in Mailchimp, allowing you to send targeted emails to your leads and clients.
Set up Mailchimp in Clio Grow
- In Clio Grow, go to Settings > Integrations.
- Under Mailchimp, click Connect.
- Enter your MailChimp sign-in credentials and wait for the integrations page to reload. Once the integration is set up, follow the steps below to add a new email list in Clio Grow.
Create new email lists in Mailchimp
An email list in Clio Grow is called an "Audience" in Mailchimp. Once you have set up your email lists in Mailchimp, your Clio Grow person and company contacts will sync to the correct audience lists in Mailchimp based on the contact type and tags assigned in Clio Grow. The following contact information will sync from Clio Grow to Mailchimp: name, email address, birthday, address, and phone number.
- In your Mailchimp settings, set up a new text type merge field. Learn more about setting up merge fields in Mailchimp here.
- Name the new merge field "Company name" and enter COMPANY in the tag part of the field.
- If you do not create this merge tag, your company contacts' names will not sync to Mailchimp. This means that you may not be able to identify each contact.
- Create a new email list in Mailchimp. Learn more about how to do this here.
- Open the Start menu on your PC.
- Go to Settings > System > Apps & features.
- Select the app.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open Finder on your mac.
- Go to Applications.
- Drag the app to the Trash or right click the app and select Move to Trash.
- Go to Trash and click Empty.
- Click Empty Trash to confirm.
Contact Mailchimp support
For further inquiries about Mailchimp, contact their support.