Microsoft OneDrive for Business is a file storage and synchronization service that provides you with a place to store and access your documents. Clio’s integration with OneDrive allows you to share, sync, edit, and access your files with ease.
Note: You can only sync OneDrive with Clio if you have a Microsoft 365 Business Basic, Business Standard, Business Premium, or Enterprise subscription.
Set up Microsoft OneDrive for Business in Clio
- Go to Settings > Apps > Microsoft.
- Scroll down to Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
- Click Connect.
Uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Open the Start menu on your PC.
- Go to Settings > System > Apps & features.
- Select the app.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open Finder on your mac.
- Go to Applications.
- Drag the app to the Trash or right click the app and select Move to Trash.
- Go to Trash and click Empty.
- Click Empty Trash to confirm.
Microsoft OneDrive for Business support
For further inquiries about OneDrive for Business, contact their support.