Calendars can be exported out of Clio Manage using either CSV or ics files. You can also filter and export individual calendar entries rather than an entire calendar and print a specific calendar view.
Import ics calendar into Clio Manage
To import a calendar saved as an ics file, such as a holiday calendar:
- Go to Clio’s Imports page.
- Click Add.
- Under Import select Calendar from iCalendar (.ics).
- Select the destination calendar in Clio Manage.
- Click Choose File and find your file..
- Click Upload File..
- Wait for the import state to complete. This could take several minutes.
Export calendar events
You can download and export an ics file of your calendar or export calendar events in a list-view as PDF or CSV files. With the former method, you can download a copy of your calendar and add it to a calendaring application of y our choice. This export will show all future events, past events within the last 30 days, the event's date, start time, end time, summary, and description, but this export will not carry over event locations. With the latter method, you can filter and export by the type of calendar event or court rule, or export all events or only current and future events.
- Go to Calendar.
- Click the More dropdown and select Calendar Feeds.
- Select Download Your Calendar ics, the ics download link for any other calendar, or Download All visible calendars ics.
- Save the file on your computer.
- Go to the matter’s Calendar subtab.
- Select Filters to apply specific parameters.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Export.
- Select the export format. If you select CSV, you can choose to show all columns from the table or only columns that are visible/checked.
- Click Export.
- Optional: Print the exported file.
Print calendar views
When viewing the main Calendar tab, you can print the agenda, daily, week, work week, or month views. The printed view will show all calendar entries visible to you, excluding tasks.
- Go to Calendar.
- Select one of the following: Agenda, Day, Week, Work week, or Month.
- Click the More dropdown and select Print.
- Follow your browser’s printing directions.