The detailed annual report shows a visual of your personal performance metrics. It displays the target billable time you aimed to reach by the end of the year compared to the actual billable time you logged for the year. The actual metric is composed of billed and unbilled time entries and does not include any non-billable time, expenses, flat or contingency fees, or discounts.
Set up personal performance target
Before being able to view the report, you need to set up your personal performance target. Once your personal target is set up, you can begin recording time entries and view the Hourly Metrics for yourself in your Personal Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Profile > Personal Performance.
- Enter your default user billing rate, the year’s target billings, the number of working days in the year, and the date the fiscal year ends.
- Click Save Performance Information.
- Start creating time entries.
View and manage detailed annual report
You can view the detailed annual report right from your Personal Dashboard. You can also compare the actual value in the detailed annual report graph to the value in the Activities tab to check for consistencies and view a detailed breakdown of your billed and unbilled time.
- Go to Dashboard > Personal Dashboard.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Go to Activities.
- Click Time and set the date range to This year.
- Click Filters, select your name under Firm user, and then click Apply filters.
- View the total of the actual billable time under the Billings column at the bottom of the page.