Reports in Clio Grow and Clio Manage can only be viewed with the right permissions applied to your user profile. Clio Manage users require reports permissions, and Clio Grow users require admin permissions to view reports.
Change reports permissions in Clio Grow
In Clio Grow, a user can either have admin or normal permissions. Only users with admin permissions can view reports and provide access to other users to view reports. If you are an administrator, follow the steps below to give another firm user reports permissions.
- Go to Settings > Account.
- In the User settings section, select a user’s Normal permission.
- Select Admin and then click Assign permission.
Change reports permissions in Clio Manage
In Clio Manage, users need reports permissions to view and generate reports. Once a user has reports permissions, they can view all reports in Clio Manage. You cannot restrict reports. If you are an administrator, follow the steps below to give another firm user report permissions.
- Go to Settings > Manage Users.
- Click Edit below the user’s name.
- Scroll down to Permissions.
- Check the box for Reports.
- Click Save New Information.
- Go to Settings > Groups, Permissions, and Job Titles > Permissions.
- Scroll down to Reports.
- Check or uncheck the boxes next to users’ names.